What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What the heck?

amazing what people can be suckerd into buying, still it would be funny to get as a fun paper weight or something.

Perhaps Ozzy could use that as further evidence of the non-toxicity of his plants.

I think I'll buy some just for whats in it

Ingredients:
Fresh Venus Fly Trap (Dionaea muscipula) whole plant, Organic grape alcohol content: 25%, Filtered water, Fresh Herb Strength 1:1.

Heh, buy it, first as a paperweight then you get addicted to it after a few months...
smile_n_32.gif
Looks tempting doesn't it? *Rolls eyes*

I think you would have to have some alcohol content in your blood before you could be suckered into buying some

Just watch out when someone presses on your "trigger" hairs.....

"Notes:
Users report a dramatically increased sense of well-being and energy."

.... and perhaps a craving for small insects? ;)

next we'll see trap addicts roaming the streets and alleys trying to score some more nectar and robbing lowes and homedepot's
smile.gif

"i'm cold....."

"I'm itchy...."

Duuuuude. I have heard stories that VFT juice can help prevent cancer. Oh well, i'll just squeeze a plant ihave out there in the Ghouse

Hellz here,
hmmm... interesting!!!
thats reallly cool ^^
i never knew CP's had so much medicinal potential
biggrin.gif

Hellz

I have seen D. rotundifolia stuff in the herbal remedey section of organic food stores. I believe it was for a dry, hacking cough.

Back