What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vft seeds

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
My VFT is going to flower any day now.How do I get seeds from it?I have to make them "mate" like right after the flowers open right?And how do I make the mate?I know I probably sounds really stupid saying mate but I don't know how else to ask,lol.Thank you
smile.gif
*Niki*(Trapper7)

Thanks BobZ!
smile.gif
The last one was in french,but I got the picture
smile_m_32.gif
Thanks a lot! *Niki*
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Trapper7 @ April 26 2005,5:04)]The last one was in french,but I got the picture
What's wrong with French? (Other than they, along with the rest of the world, did not support Dubya's invasion.)
smile.gif

Well in comparison to the Finnish Site on P. vulgaris I tried to read French is easy. (Considering I know some French and only a few words in Finnish). (Actually my co-worker "Kayla" was quite disturbed to know her name meant "fish" in Finnish).

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Trapper7 @ April 26 2005,12:08)]My VFT is going to flower any day now.How do I get seeds from it?I have to make them "mate" like right after the flowers open right?And how do I make the mate?I know I probably sounds really stupid saying mate but I don't know how else to ask,lol.Thank you
smile.gif
*Niki*(Trapper7)
Don't forget to play alittle Barry White, light the room only with candles. Some chocolate covered flies, perhaps even a drop or 2 of wine...

BobZ~There's absolutely nothing wrong with French...except I can't read in French,lol.So the pictures they used was very helpful...those smart French people
smile_m_32.gif
Gawd~LMAO!
laugh.gif
*Niki*
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gawd_oOo @ April 26 2005,9:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Trapper7 @ April 26 2005,12:08)]My VFT is going to flower any day now.How do I get seeds from it?I have to make them "mate" like right after the flowers open right?And how do I make the mate?I know I probably sounds really stupid saying mate but I don't know how else to ask,lol.Thank you  
smile.gif
 *Niki*(Trapper7)
Don't forget to play alittle Barry White, light the room only with candles. Some chocolate covered flies, perhaps even a drop or 2 of wine...
Barry White? That was WAY before her time!

Ha! Isn't it funny that music these days is so dated. I sing songs that have kicked around for centuries. I wonder if some future Tamlin will be keeping Barry White's music alive 100 years from now? Todays music is as disposable as a used Bic lighter.

Who is Barry White?

Seriously, I have never had to do anything to get seed from my plants, although some hand pollination would undoubtably result in more seed.

Back