What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help! dormancy or death!

That's the thing... My plant hasn't eaten in almost a month, that's why I'm trying to feed it. I live in an apartment, and I don't have anywhere else I can put it. For the moment, these are the best conditions I can provide. And so far, the plant has been thriving. I water it once a day like you and fill it up, and then let it drain itself.However if the water is taking a excessive amount of time , I'll manually drain it. This plant is so close to death, I'm scared if I do move it, the shock would kill it. I'm going to take a pic and put it on here, so u guys can see.

Is there a way you can put it outside? That would be the best for it. One caveat, though, if there is an outside place you could use, it would be safest to put it in a shady spot at first and then gradually put it on full sun.

Hmm "Give me dormancy or give me death" I hope someone did not already say it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Treaqum @ June 09 2005,5:18)]Hmm "Give me dormancy or give me death"  I hope someone did not already say it.
I think it was Scottychaos. If it wasn't, it would an appropriate battlecry.

Ahh okay. I'm glad I wasn't the first. And undoubtedly I will not be the last.

Back