What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Theobroma cacao giveaway--part 2

I had an earlier giveaway, where I asked for an identification of a seed, which was correctly guessed to be Theobroma cacao. At that point, I had expected a large number of seedlings. Unfortunately, I ran into some problems, and I have fewer than I anticipated. Still, I wanted to post at least one as a free plant, and do it before one of our holidays that celebrates chocolate. So this will be quick. I'd like to get it into the mail early next week. Survival this time of the year is probably uncertain, even to a warm climate. So please keep that in mind.

Here are the rules:

U.S. only

Winner chosen randomly

Winnner pays Priority Mail postage by Paypal (roughly $6-$7.15, depending on distance from California)

Ends 8 P.M. PST (Pacific Time) Sunday, Feb.8.

I don't have heat packs, and I don't plan on getting them. This is a truly tropical plant, that might not make the trip.

Here's the plant. It's about 4 1/2 inches tall, in a 2 3/4 inch pot. A young one...

1.Dionae, thanks!

I wont tempt fate with my involvement in this giveaway, but I just wanted to say excellent job! Great giveaway at a perfect time of year.

And Dionae is the winner. Please message me.

Congrats lol. This is one of the 3 most wanted trees on my list, but my climate is far too cold. Thanks for the offer randy

Back