What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

March pics!

Hey! It's that time again. Pics!

What is it about N. x Ile de France that makes it exude light?
498689e7.jpg

Here's my tiny N. jacquelinea, which is now making what look like miniature N. jacquelinea pitchers.
smile.gif

f82a07e9.jpg

Here are a couple older pitchers from what I'm pretty sure is N. lowii x ventricosa (was labeled N. burkei x villosa when I got it):
5bc5bfb0.jpg

And finally, my burb finally made a pitcher:
bc826231.jpg

Oh, and a question. One of my neps has something wrong with it (and only this one). What is doing this to my plant?:
37588667.jpg

Capslock

very vibrant coloration,well done. Yes,the last pic, i was wondering, the long ribbon-like what is it,growth from the tip of the neps?

Robert

WoW nice plants Caps! the only thing i could think of that the red stuff is is that it is either natural(MY ventrata has specks of it on its leaves), to much sun(sunburn) or bacterial/fungal/viral thing or it could be pests.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rbjong @ Mar. 16 2006,3:29)]very vibrant coloration,well done. Yes,the last pic, i was wondering, the long ribbon-like what is it,growth from the tip of the neps?

Robert
I think thats exactly what you said...ribbon. The first pic?

Very cool plants.
smile.gif

Caps, nice plants!

Love the jaque and the burb! By the way, have you tried feeding your jacq? I noticed mine really appreciated some meals....albeit very small ones! Tough to find critters that fit in those tiny pitchers.

At any rate, I just fed mine, and now the pitcher is filled to the RIM in pitcher juice....it's quite viscous!

Capslock,
Great images! Like them all, especially the N. jacquelinae.
KPG

A pitcher is worth a thousand words!
smile_m_32.gif

Back