What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

quick shots of the HL grow chamber

I was reorganizing my chamber yesterday and snapped a few pics with my cell and thought I'd post them. Keep in mind all my plants are 90% SG seedlings and have only been in this chamber about 2.5-3 months at the most. I mostly just wanted to post some pics of the chamber itself and get some feedback.

Forgive the color, the pics were taken with only the LEDS on. I had the t5's off for cleaning and a bulb change, they were old "hand me down" bulbs from an old chamber I had years ago.

the chamber is cooled by a small 5000btu A/C unit, humidified by a reptifogger, and misted with a monsoon RS400. Its all controlled by an autopilot. Day temps are 77.5, night temps 57, humidity 70-80%.

before I organized them
IMG_0946_zpsajbnjwgh.jpg

IMG_0945_zps4jwqcfbc.jpg

IMG_0944_zpsr8mvc0ol.jpg

after a bit of organizing

IMG_0948_zpsr8szl4pz.jpg

a messy pic of all the enviro stuff
IMG_0950_zpswfm82su7.jpg

Again sorry for the bad color I'll have to repost some better pics when I take some. At the very least it gives everyone an idea how I'm temporarily growing my HL'ers.

Nice chamber, your own custom made I presume?

What do you use for control units for temperature and humidity?

That purple light hurts my eyes :0o:

Wow love it wish i had something as big for my collection!
Do u use the hygro-therm with yr repti fogger?

same type of lighting i use…works great!

Thanks guys, Yes its a chamber I threw together with plywood, sliding windows and acrylic for the top. Its not exactly where I want it yet I'm still dialing it in.

Sorry about the lights, I'll take some more pictures with the T5's on as well.

Wow love it wish i had something as big for my collection!
Do u use the hygro-therm with yr repti fogger?

No I don't use a hydro-therm, I use an Autopilot green house controller. You can see it mounted in last picture.

Back