What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P. laueana (CP2) x P. emarginata

Joseph Clemens

Staff member
Wow, much thanks to whoever created this hybrid and Pyro for sharing it with me. I've had one of these in my collection for just a short while and it has just now flowered for the first time (very impressive). The photograph of the plant looks true-to-life, yet I have been unable to capture the essence of the blossom. When I look at the flower, it appears extremely dark lavender, nearly black, yet no matter how I photograph it the closest I get to the shade I see when I look at the flower is shown in this photograph:

P_laueana_CP2_x_emarginata_A.jpg

smile.gif
WOW!! Absolutely stunning ping, PinguiculaMan.. Very very beautiful and a very pretty flower as well.. Thanks for sharring with us.. I have deffinately gota get me a few more pings i only have 2 tiny tiny ones right now, nothing spectacular like yours..
smile_m_32.gif

That's a nice pic of it there! I grow it too (well, have it in my collection - they do the growing), and like you say, it's a fantastic hybrid! Thank you for sharing!

Cheers
Amori

Wow, great looking plant.
Anyone care to send me a leaf or 2?

Wow,nice plant!

Jerry

Back